See photos (2)

Monastère Notre Dame du Val d'Adoration

Religious heritage, Listed or registered (CNMHS), Gothic, Medieval in Épinac
  • Founded by the Lord of Sully in 1236, this priory was abandoned at the beginning of the 18th century. Since 1982, the site has been home to a religious community. The church and the chapel which are attached to it were classified as historical monuments in 1926.
  • Spoken languages
    • French
    • Spanish
  • Accepted customers
    • Individuals
    • Groups
Services
  • Equipment
    • Parking
  • Services
    • Shop
  • Rates
  • Gratuities
    From 0 €
  • Base rate - full rate adult
  • Child rate