Following the Nicolas Rolin's Traces
This price includes:
- all inclusive from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 2 (a 1/4 bottle of wine* and coffee included)
- accommodation in hotel (double room basis)
- tourist tax
- the entrance fees to the mentioned sites and the mentioned visits
- the guide during the 2 days
- Valid all year except for Christmas Holidays
Guided tour of the Gallo-Roman monuments: Roman theater, "Porte Saint André", "Porte d'Arroux", "Temple de Janus" and ramparts...
Then join the site of Bibracte to discover the Gallic gastronomy.
Guided tour of the "Saint-Lazare" Cathedral and the "Musée Rolin".
Free time to explore the medieval quarter.
Dinner and overnight at hotel
Got to Meursault to visit the castle and then, tasting* in the caves of the 12th, 14th and 16th centuries.
Guided tour of the famous "Hospices de Beaunes" : The Hôtel-Dieu founded in 1443 by Chancellor Nicolas Rolin. (1:00)
Then, free visit of the "Notre Dame de Beaune" Collegiate : a fine example of the Romanesque art of Burgundy.
Optional : discover the world of the famous "Burgundy Mustard" with all stages of processing, then go to the tasting of all these flavors. (1:30)
* Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.