A greedy Day
The price includes :
- The visit and the tasting* of Burgundy Wines
- The lunch in a duck farm (with 1/4 wine* and coffee included)
- The guided tour of the town of Autun
- The visit and the tasting in the snail farm
The Practical Information :
- Distance : 17 km
- Validity : all year and only between June to October to visit the snail farm
Visit of a cellar and commented tasting* of 4 wines from the region (2 Burgundy white wine and 2 Burgundy red wine).
Lunch in a duck farm
Appointment with your Guide for the panoramic tour of Autun. You will discover the ancient monuments of the Gallo-Roman and medieval epochs of Autun : the "Janus" Temple, the "Saint-André Door" and the "Arroux Door", the Walls, the Ancient Theatre, The Cathedral... (2 hours)
Then, you will go to the the snail farm where Guilaine and Antony will show you the life process of snails from birth to mouthing. You will finish the visit by the tasting.
*Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation