Auberge de la Grousse
The hostel is located in the old village grocery store, with 2 panoramic rooms and an English garden. We offer a local cuisine, original and creative, highlighting local producers. Maître Restaurateur label since 2008, artisan cook and anti waste since 2017. Cooking entirely made on site based on raw products. Label "Gourmet Village".
Eric offers cooking workshops with the University of Popular Taste of Burgundy.
Reservation recommended. Translated menu.
Le Bourg - 71190 LA CHAPELLE-SOUS-UCHON
Tel: +33 (0)3 85 54 44 24
Web site: www.aubergedelagrousse.com
- Number of place settings: 50
- Type of kitchen: Traditional and regional Burgundy
- Closing periods:
- Annual: December, January
- Weekly: Tuesday and Wednesday
- From 8/02 to 30/03: Open for lunch service only, except for Saturday (lunch and dinner service)
- From 02/04 to 29/09: Open for lunch and dinner service
- Menu prices: Plate of the teroir at €18 - Dishes
- Price of the children's menu: €8
- Internet or WIFI access
- Private parking
Garden - Games for children
Seminar - Catering - Banquet
Home delivery - Take away
Classification in "Le Routard Hôtels et Restos de France" - Classification in "Le Routard Bourgogne Franche-comté" - Label Marque Parc