CULTURE OR NATURE: BOTH IS BETTER !
This price includes :
- The bike rental
- Accompanying the bike ride and hiking
- Meals, ¼ drink and coffee *
- The guided tour of Autun
- Hotel accommodation with half board in a double room
- The tasting *
- Special budget : collective accommodation contact us
- Winter Version: possibility racket contact us
- Programme Day 2 afternoon (ex : Bibracte Museum tour) contact us
Practical information :
- valid from April to October
- end of our services around 14h on day 2
- provide suitable footwear
- maximum 20 people
Accompanied ride bicycle on little roads around Autun. Flat or undulating course according to the group. Program: historical monuments, pastures and groves preserved. (2h)
Lunch at restaurant
Guided tours of the high districts of Autun
After a guided tour of about one hour from the Saint-Lazare Cathedral is a true immersion in the historical district awaits you. Senior neighborhoods will reveal the importance of religious life in medieval times. Many buildings still express us daily of the bishop and canons of the cathedral. (2h)
Then free time
Dinner and overnight in hotel
After breakfast, depart by private car to the Haut-Folin.
Walking together on the top of the Morvan. You will discover its fir forests, pond, bog and its magnificent culmination of view: the Gallo-Roman valley and on clear days this amazing view, you can see Mont Blanc. And you will end with a tasting * of local products. (2h)
Lunch at the restaurant.
End of our services.
* Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health, consume in moderation.