This price includes:
- All inclusive from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 3 (picnic lunch) - Drinks no included
- Accommodation in international residence centre (base 2-3 lits)
- the entrance fees to the mentioned sites,visits and tastings*
- Possibility : Unusual accommodation on request
Infos pratiques :
- This is valid from March to November
- Our services end around 2:00 pm on day 3
Stay adapted to any type of disability
Fun afternoon with leisure nature activities: old games, plant mazes, discovering the reserve of cows in the world ...
Then the "goûter vache" taste with dairy-based products, organic jams ...
By late afternoon: installation in rooms, dinner and overnight in a specially centre designed for welcoming disable people.
After breafast, discovery of Bibracte, the capital of the Aedui : adapted guided tour and workshop about discover archeology.
Lunch : Gallic picnic in the forest of mont Beuvray labellized "Grand Site de France".
Free visit to the archaeological site of Bibracte.
Dinner and overnignt at the international residence centre
After breakfast, explore the castle of Sully: your guide will tell you the history of this prestigious residence through an exciting tour.
Lunch : picnic at the castle