Discover the Morvan Park
This price includes:
- A visit to the fish farm and tasting*
- A boat trip on the Settons Lake
- Lunch with a 1/4 bottle of wine* and coffee
- A visit and a demonstration of clog manufacturing
- Free time to visit the Maison du Parc and its museums.
- Distance: 35km
- This is valid from Mid-April to September
A visit to a fish farm. Discover the farm and taste the products, accompanied by a glass of wine*. (1 h)
You will then reach the Settons Lake where you will take a tour of the lake on a tour boat. You can listen to the history of the Lake, the floating of the wood down the river and the activity of the regional natural park of Morvan. (Parc Naturel Régional de Morvan) (45 mins)
Lunch at a restaurant on the edge of the Settons lake
A tour to the Museum of clogs, and where there is a demonstration of the manufacturing of clogs according to traditional methods. (1 h)
You will end this day with a visit to the Maison du Parc: Maison des hommes et des paysages, (the house of men and landscapes) ,the Resistance Museum, the Aboretum Herbarium... (1 h 30)
* Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.