Made in home !
Included in the price :
- The guided visit in the "Perrin" manufactory
- Tasting in a duck farm
- The guided tour of Autun
- The Accomodation in a hotel with half board and in double room
- The guided tour in the workshop of the "Neyrat"umbrellas
- Lunch with 1/4 wine and coffe included
- Visit and tasting in a snail Farm
- Wine tasting in the end of the 1st day
- Guided tour or simple tour in the "Musée Rolin" in Autun (1hour) in the morning of the 2nd day (except Tuesday)
- Bus rental on request
- From the Monday to the Friday (No visit on weekend)
- validity : in Spring and Automn
- End of our stay at 4pm on the 2nd day
Are you Curious ? This stay is for you!
Find answers to all your questions ! How is it made ? How long ? ... Come to meet our little craftmen and discover their knowledge 100% régional during 2 two fun, informative and exciting days.
Morning : Guided Tour in the "Perrin" Manufactory in Montceau-les-Mines – 1 hour
Discover a unique place where creativity, colors and materials will enchant you. Come and share our passion for creating and manufacturing high quality French socks and pantyhose.
Tasting in the "Rivault Farm"
Philippe and Alexandre, producer of fat ducks and lambs make you discover their passion through the visit of their farm, the slaughterhouse and the processing plant.
Pour vous mettre en appétit, enjoy the tasting plate (sausage, rillettes, pâté, foie gras) with a "Chardonnay wine" glass *.
12am : Lunch in the "Rivault Farm"
Afternoon : Guided Tour of the town in Autun - 2 hours
Choice between : Tour "Autun toute une histoire" with the gallo-roman sites and the Cathedral – by bus and on foot) ; Tour of the old town (Catheral and surroundings - on foot).
Night and dinner in Hotel, in half board
Morning : Guided tour of the Umbrella Factory "Neyrat" (1852) - duration : 1:30
In a workshop near downtown Autun, small hands sew and make unique umbrellas in front of you thanks to machines that can not be found on the market anymore. 2013 was the year of the return of the French manufacture of models designed in our city.
12am : Lunch in Autun (single menu)
Afternoon : Guided tour in the Snail Farm "L'Escargot Morvandiau » in Barnay – duration : 1 hour
The Natural régional Park of Morvan is a lush greenery preserved and wild, conducive to the breeding of snails. Discover the functioning of the Heliculture from A to Z and the breeding conditions of these small slobbering animals before ending with a tasting.
End of your stay
*Warning, Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation